Finally, a true high current, audiophile quality, power distribution system.
The CMX-6 provides clean power, free of high-frequency line noise, to six commercial grade outlets – enabling your audio components to deliver their best performance under all operating conditions. Its high current construction is fully rated for use with power hungry amplifiers and other high performance audio components. It also continuously monitors your AC powerline wiring integrity and alerts you to common fault conditions like open grounds and reversed lines.
- Ideal accessory for high performance electronics.
- Fully rated for use with high power amplifiers, will not limit peak current.
- High-quality common mode and differential mode L-C noise filtering.
- Continuous line-status monitoring - provides continuous real-time indicators that show the status of Hot, Neutral, and Ground lines.
- Power Direct Connect™ mounting system, which connects the outlets directly to the circuit board.
- Premium high-quality components and a heavy-duty double sided FR4 circuit board with high current paths on both sides.
- Six commercial grade AC outlets.
- Detachable IEC high current, 14 gauge, 2-meter power cord included.
- High reliability resettable magnetic circuit breaker.
- Constructed from machined aluminum.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
AC Power Source:
120 VAC +/- 20% @ 60 Hz; 15 Amps
Load (total for all outlets):
15 amps continuous precision magnetic circuit breaker allows for short-term inrush current of up to 250% of rated load
Standard IEC detachable power cord; 7 feet long; 14 AWG x 3
unboxed: 4” wide x 1 3/4” high x 16 3/4” deep
boxed: 9" wide x 4 1/4" high x 20 1/2" deep
- Weight: 3.9 lbs (5.6 lbs boxed)