Taking CDs to the Next Level
Even in today’s download age, most of your best music is still on CDs. You probably have hundreds, if not thousands of them. But finding a player that can treat them right and bring out their best can be difficult, especially if you don’t want to spend thousands… until now. The all-new Emotiva ERC-3 sets a new standard for exceptional compact disc playback, at a price that will leave you breathless.
Performance from the Chassis Up
Everything about the ERC-3 was designed to extract the best possible performance from your discs. Pick it up and feel the rock solid 21-pound chassis. Strategically placed steel dampers add additional mass loading, reducing vibration and resonance to negligible levels. Feel the smooth action of the high-reliability tray loading mechanism. We spared no detail in creating a tough, precise, and gentle playback platform for your treasured discs.
Balanced Audio Quality
The legendary Analog Devices AD1955 Multi-Segment Delta-Sigma DAC’s joined to our all new Differential Reference™ analog circuitry deliver class-leading audio performance, whether you’re looking at the numbers or listening to the end result. You don’t need an external DAC for a nuanced, engaging, and resolving musical presentation with the ERC-3—just connect the balanced or unbalanced analog outputs and get ready to hear what you have been missing.
An Exceptional Transport
Already own a great DAC? The ERC-3 is also a top-class digital transport, providing optical, coaxial, and AES/EBU digital outputs to interface with your DAC of choice.
Amazing Versatility and Control
Do you have MP3 CDs, HDCDs, or Hybrid SACDs? The ERC-3 plays them all. Sit back and use the included solid machined aluminum remote control to stage a command performance you’ll remember!
The Emotiva ERC-3. Taking your discs to the next level.
- Connectivity:Stereo XLR balanced analog audio outputs: 1 set Stereo unbalanced analog audio outputs: 1 set Digital audio outputs: 1 Coax S/PDIF; 1 Toslink optical S/PDIF; 1 AES/EBU
- Formats Supported:Stereo audio CDs, (Red Book standard), prerecorded or computer recorded MP3 audio CDs, prerecorded or computer recorded with stereo audio files Hybrid SACDs with stereo audio CD layer (Red Book standard)
- Output Level:Balanced outputs: +12 dBV (4 V RMS; 11 V P-P)
Unbalanced outputs: +6 dBV (2 V RMS; 5.5 V P-P)
- Frequency Response:10 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.04 dB
- S/N Ratio: 104db unbalanced, 110db balanced
- THD:< 0.002% @ 1 kHz
< 0.015% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- IMD (SMPTE 4:1):< 0.005%
- Crosstalk:< 92 dB @ 1kHz
- Phase Deviation:< 0.6 degrees (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Power Requirements:115/230 VAC +/- 15%
- Weight:21 pounds (unboxed)
26 pounds (boxed)
- Dimensions:17 “W x 14”D x 4” H (unboxed)
23” W x 18”D x 7” H (boxed)