Micromega's MyDac is anasynchronous 24/192 DAC at a price far less than its performance would suggest. Incredibly wide soundstaging, well-controlled bass, and crisp, articulate highs all flow forth from this little miracle. You won't believe how good your digital setup sounds after integrating the MyDac into your system. With both USB and TosLink inputs, virtually any digital source can be improved by the addition of the MyDac.
- USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24 bits/192 kHz and accepting USB audio class 1.0 and USB audio class 2.0 modes without any driver implementation with Mac and a Micromega downloadable specific driver for Windows.
- Insignificant jitter in USB asynchronous mode thanks to two very low jitter master clocks ( 22.5792 MHz for multiple of 44.1 kHz and 24.5760 MHz for multiple of 48 kHz), with dedicated low noise power supplies. • SPDIF 75 Ω Coaxial input accepting levels as low as 0.2 V p-p.
- SPDIF Toslink Optical input. • Extremely low jitter in SPDIF mode (< 50 ps). • 2 V rms full scale Analog output with low impedance driver.
- Integrated universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60 Hz. • Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply.
- No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the audio low noise power supply, nor in the audio path.
- 4 positions horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminium wheel profile. Allows selection between STBY – USB – COAX – OPTO.
- Elegant textured ABS housing available in 2 colors : White or Black. • Extremely low power consumption in standby mode (< 0.5 W) and in operation (< 2.5 W). • Product meet all the most stringent energy saving regulations.