The Music Hall Mini Phono Amp is a solid state moving magnet phono preamp designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal for connecting to your amplifier or receiver. It is compatible with moving magnet and high-output moving coil cartridges, features a tough steel chassis, and is designed to serve as an affordable, yet high-quality phono preamplifier for your home hi-fi system.
- RIAA equalization +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- steel chassis
- i/o connectors: rca, 3.5mm trs stereo
- input sensitivity: 35 dB gain @1kHz, 47k Ohms Input Z
- input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- input impedance: 50k Ohms
- output impedance: 1 K Ohms
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- thd .02% @ 1KHz
- pwr: 9 – 15 VDC
- indicator: 1 power LED
- w3.25 x h1.5 x d2 in.
- 1.5 lbs. pkg.