The affordable Music Hall mmf-2.2 Turntable is a two speed belt driven audiophile turntable that supports 33 and 45 rpm. It features a high-gloss Black finish, alloy platter and felt mat. The turntable is equipped with a one-piece tone-arm and special vibration damping feet. The construction of the mmf-2.2 has been simplified to focus on critical music making components including stainless steel and bronze bearings for fluid operation, a low noise fully manual belt drive design and a separately isolated asynchronous motor. Other features include a properly aligned and installed Music Hall tracker, moving magnet phono cartridge, gold-plated connectors and a user replaceable elliptical stylus.
- gorgeous high gloss piano black lacquer finish
- special vibration damping feet
- one piece alloy tonearm for superb tracking ability
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- high precision stainless steel and bronze bearing assembly
- bearing provides ultra quiet fluid operation
- separately isolated asynchronous motor
- two speed (33/45 rpm) pulley
- music hall moving magnet phono cartridge
- user replaceable elliptical stylus
- cartridge is mounted and properly aligned
- alloy platter and felt mat
- excellent instruction manual
- quick and easy to assemble
- high quality gold rca connectors
- dust cover and 45rpm adaptor
- w17 x d13 x h4.5 in.
- 20 lbs. pkg.